Monday, March 14, 2011

Rain, Rain go away come again some other day ..

I have been moving most of my trips back hopefully the rain will give us a break and the rivers will drop back into shape this week. On the positive side this rain has to have brought a bunch of fresh fish in. Hopefully we can get a crack at them this week.

Thanks to you that took advantage of our living social deal we ran over the weekend. I made a separate web page with a automatic sign up sheet. at http://www.flyfishsteelhead.com/livingSclass.htm
More dates will will be added as they fill up.

Me and Dennis are pretty booked up for the spring steelhead guide trips especially after having to flip guys to different dates because the rivers were out of shape but we do have a few limited dates left. I know I have the 28th of March open and a couple dates right before the Queets closes on the 15th. I have booked all the guys looking for partners but I have a few new guys that are interested. If you want a partner and know a date let me know, we have be able to work with you.
After the 15th of April I will be fishing in Forks on the Calawah System. That can be a pretty good time.

We have a few interesting trips that we are kicking around putting together this summer and fall that we haven't offered to the masses. Check back with us or give us a call and we can let you know of some new trips we may be adding this year.  http://www.flyfishsteelhead.com/guiding.htm

Please support CCA  they are doing a lot to preserve our fishing recourse's and fishing opportunity's

facebook page

Mike and Dennis




No comments:

Post a Comment